Lay-by Terms and Conditions
This service is available at fbo Kempton Park, fbo Springs, fbo Church Square and soon to be available at fbo Joburg.
Make use of our interest-free lay-by service by paying for your items monthly. The minimum spend required for lay-by is only R250. All you need to do is bring your ID and pay a 20% deposit plus a R25.00 service fee. You must also make regular monthly payments. Payments can be made at the fbo store.
Can I cancel my layby?
Yes, you may cancel your lay-by at any time and all monies will be refunded except the R25.00 service fee.
When can I collect my lay-by?
Once the total amount has been paid off and before the due date.
Terms & Conditions:
If you do not make payments when they are due, we will cancel the lay-by.
- Prior to final payment, notice may be required to arrange parcel collection as the parcel may be held offsite. If notification is required, please contact the store during business hours from Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to arrange parcel collection.
- Photo ID must be produced if you request a replacement lay-by document, cancel the lay-by, or when you finalise and collect the lay-by when no document can be produced.
- Individual items may not be added, removed or separated from a lay-by.
- Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purpose of processing your lay-by and may also be provided to third parties, to send reminders via letter, SMS or email.
Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purposes of contacting you regarding fbo policies and procedures that may affect you – If you wish to advise us of a change in your personal details, please contact the fbo store.
Other important information to note:
- fbo outlets are under 24 hour camera surveillance.
- fbo outlets are not responsible for any theft, damage or injury encountered within this store.
- Fittings and returns on underwear will not be accepted.