Please note that Lay-By is offered in store only.
Terms & Conditions
This service is available at all fbo outlets but not online at this point but we are working on it.
Make use of our interest-free lay-by service by paying for your items monthly. The minimum spend required for lay-by is only R250.
All you need to do is bring your ID and pay a 20% deposit. You must also make regular monthly payments. Payments can be made at the fbo outlet or via EFT.
FBO BANKING DETAILS
Euro Connection Enterprises (PTY) LTD
Account number: 022442782
Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Please use your Lay-by number as reference when making payment.
Send your proof of payment to email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
If you do not make payments when they are due, fbo will cancel the lay-by.
- The payment term period is 3 months.
- Prior to final payment, notice may be required to arrange parcel collection as the parcel may be held offsite. If notification is required, please contact the store during business hours from Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to arrange parcel collection.
- Photo ID must be produced if you request a replacement lay-by document, cancel the lay-by, or when you finalise and collect the lay-by when no document can be produced.
- Individual items may not be added, removed or separated from a lay-by.
- A 10% cancellation fee will apply.
- Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purpose of processing your lay-by and may also be provided to third parties, to send reminders via letter, SMS or email.
Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purposes of contacting you regarding fbo policies and procedures that may affect you – If you wish to advise us of a change in your personal details, please contact the fbo outlet where your lay-buy is held.
Can I cancel my layby?
Yes, you may cancel your lay-by at any time and all monies will be refunded, however a 10% cancellation fee will apply.
When can I collect my lay-by?
You can collect your lay-by once the total amount has been paid off and before the due date.