Layby Terms & Conditions
This service is available at fbo Kempton Park, fbo Springs, fbo Cosmo Mall, fbo Festival Mall, fbo Atterbury Value Mart & fbo Mall@Reds.
Make use of our interest-free lay-by service by paying for your items monthly.
LAYBY TERMS & CONDITION:
- ID/Passport must be presented at the start of a new layby, layby payments, layby cancellation and finalized laybys.
- Minimum spend of R250 is required.
- A 20% deposit is required.
- The payment term period is 3 months.
- EFT payment option is available
Fbo Clothing PTY LTD
Account number: 020740913
Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Please use your Lay-by number as reference when making payment.
Send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual items may not be added, removed or separated from a lay-by.
- The cancelation fee is fixed at 10% per layby on total purchase value.
- Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purpose of processing your lay-by and may also be provided to third parties, to send reminders via letter, SMS or email.
- If you do not make payments when they are due, fbo will cancel the lay-by.
- No promotional items may be made part of any layby contract.
- No accessories, including handbags & bags, may be made part of any layby contract.
- No underwear may be made part of any layby contract for hygienic purposes.
Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purposes of contacting you regarding fbo policies and procedures that may affect you – If you wish to advise us of a change in your personal details, please contact the fbo outlet where your lay-buy is held.
Can I cancel my layby?
Yes, you may cancel your lay-by at any time all monies will be refunded after the . A 10% cancellation fee will apply.
When can I collect my lay-by?
Once the total amount has been paid off and before the due date.