How to wear ankle boots•
Posted on August 24 2020
– Choose flat ankle boots for a relaxed or edgy aesthetic
– Make ankle boots and jeans your go-to combination for a chic weekend look
– Add some excitement to the look by wearing colour boots such as burgundy or mustard
– Partner your ankle boots with a dress or skirt for a sophisticated daytime outfit or casual evening ensemble to wear ankle boots to the office, select a leather pair and partner them with a smart and stylish outfit.
– Try wearing your ankle boots with culottes or cropped trousers for an on-trend outfit
The Flexible Paymen...
Here at fbo, we fully understand that many South Africans have fallen on hard times due to the pandemic and we are continuously looking for ways of...Read More
Where To Find Our B...
Did you know that fbo is fast becoming South Africa’s favourite brand outlet store? Over the past few years, our stores have seen great success and...Read More
Keds is a popular, American brand of sneakers for women and children. The majority of their shoes feature their iconic rubber soles with canvas upp...Read More