How To Survive Black Friday!•
Posted on August 24 2020
The fbo BLACK FRIDAY SALE is around the corner, and we want to ensure you are well prepared for this day of “extreme shopping.” Everybody loves a great deal, and on Black Friday, that is precisely what we are going to give you.
To make sure you are well equipped and ready for your big day out, we thought we would put together some hints and tips on “HOW TO SURVIVE BLACK FRIDAY” at fbo.
Pre Shopping Preparation
Its all in the preparation. Being well prepared will assist you to have the best day of shopping ever. Knowing what you want and where to find it will save you time and will allow you to plan your “big shop.”
- Plan your shopping list. Knowing what items you want to get, will keep you on the shopping task at hand and eliminate time for browsing (we get onto browsing later). Group your clothing list by garment type because this is how best to shop on the big day.
- Know your store. Understanding your territory is very important. If you know how your #fboclothing store is laid out, then you will have one up on the next shopper. Remember, our stores don’t always stock the same products, and each store offers its own unique #outletshopping experience.
- Have a budget. Knowing how much you want to spend and what you want to spend it on will eliminate any post-purchase blues. Allocate your budget to your shopping list items and stick to it. It would also be advisable to have a portion of your budget set aside for impulse purchases. There will always be moments when you see something that you love and want that was not originally on the shopping list, and you just have to buy it! Make sure you plan and budget for this!
- Shopping, Buddy! Sometimes it’s just better to shop with a good friend. They will help keep you focused and will be there to support you in those weak moments! Make sure your partner can shop at the same speed as you. And if you like shopping alone, that’s also just fine.
Because we offer such fantastic savings on our original brands, we know that our outlets are going to be busy over the Black Friday Sale weekend. If you follow the tips above, you will be set for a day of success when it arrives.
The Big Day! Black Friday
- Dress Comfortably: On a Black Friday weekend, you don’t want to be shopping in heels. You will probably spend most of the day on your feet, so rather wear a comfortable pair of shoes. Consider your clothes wisely because if you are going to be trying on a lot of items, you don’t want to have to remove layer upon layer of clothing every time. A casual dress or jeans and a t-shirt will do the trick.
- Fuel: Make sure you try to have a healthy breakfast or at least plan to get a meal break into your day of shopping. Having fuel in your system is vital if you are going to be out there shopping all day.
- Stay Hydrated: Take along some water or other refreshments for your day out.
- Arrive early: grab a trolly, and have fun! We cant wait to have you in our outlets!
We hope to make your day a super one with lots of full trollies and clothes for the entire family. We are doing all we can to make sure that we are there to assist you. We are arranging additional staff to offer personal assistance and streamlines systems.
The #fboclothing BLACK FRIDAY SALE will run over the whole weekend from 12 on Thursday 28 November, right through until 3 pm on Sunday 1 December.
Stay tuned to our social media platforms for updates on our BLACK FRIDAY SALE deals on selected items.
The Flexible Paymen...
Here at fbo, we fully understand that many South Africans have fallen on hard times due to the pandemic and we are continuously looking for ways of...Read More
Where To Find Our B...
Did you know that fbo is fast becoming South Africa’s favourite brand outlet store? Over the past few years, our stores have seen great success and...Read More
Keds is a popular, American brand of sneakers for women and children. The majority of their shoes feature their iconic rubber soles with canvas upp...Read More